Beginners SEO Course
Our beginners SEO Course in Melbourne covers all the important essentials. You’ll be able to use these techniques to optimise a web page. Learn about keywords, meta descriptions and titles as well as on-page headings and text. You will also learn about images, audio files and video assets. Understand how to harness the power and ranking potential of these elements. Get your site ranked throughout search verticals. This means your website will get found by a wider audience. This training class covers the essentials. These will give you the biggest wins when you tune the content of your web pages. Apply these principles to commercial websites as well as online shops- such as Woocommerce. See our Woocommerce search engine optimisation instruction course. It includes techniques for managing categories and products. You’ll also study overall architecture for online shops. Attend a beginners SEO course in Melbourne this week.
Beginners SEO Course Overview
We’ll cover these topics at the beginners SEO course so that you can get to work right away.
- Effective keyword research techniques
- How to write meta descriptions, page titles and headings
- Using keywords in web pages so that search engines can rank your page
- Understanding the user experience in order to impress people and Google
- How to build relevance using multiple channels which will give your content more expertise
- The importance of links
- The difference between internal and external links
- Critical SEO mistakes you should avoid
- Blogs and how to make them work for SEO advantage
- Effective ways to overcome writer’s block because it happens to everyone
Most importantly, we’ll create a clear action plan on what you need to do. Take charge of your website’s organic search performance.
Complete the form or call- find out about beginner seo course vacancies today.